Jim McQuillan a écrit :
Denis,

Look and see if you have a /etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf file.

That is used by Ubuntu's implementation of LTSP.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks
I can't see that until monday (I don't carry the server with me when back home!) but I'll tell you.

Why put a /etc/ltsp/dhcpd.conf when there is already a /etc/dhcp3-server/dhcpd.conf?

DenisG