Hi,

YAST has to be one of the best "Setup Tools" ever, in spite of its
intolerance to manual change (do remember to run SuSEConfig)and some
oddities in behaviour. I've used SuSE since the first SuSE 4.x until 9.2
and with LTSP since who knows how far back; now, though, I have moved
over to Ubuntu. I really miss a single quick configuration tool - if
only all distributions could have something like YAST! Better still
would be if LTSPAdmin offered more functionality and was more widely
compatible.

Incidentally, I have yet to get Ubuntu Breezy Badger to work LTSP "out
of the box" - I always end up getting LTSPAdmin and doing the install by
hand! (I haven't tried Edubuntu yet.)

Since YAST is Open Source, perhaps someone will make it more generic or
combine it with LTSPAdmin?

--
Best wishes,
Derek