Peter,

I've not heard of anyone successfully building the LBE on a 64-bit machine. Although, it might work.

what is it building, when it fails?
I know you said 'glibc', but it builds glibc 3 times. Is it in crosscomp-src, lbe-src or ltsp-src ?

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Peter Hartmann wrote:
I'm wondering if someone could give me a hand with the LBE.  I tracked
down all the tarballs and I'm now getting stuck on glibc when building
the cross compiler.  I'm using Centos 4.2 x86_64.   Not sure if this
possible using 64 bit, is it?  I altered the package.def to add:

        --enable-kernel=2.4.0            \
+       --with-headers=/usr/include \
        --host=i386-linux                \

Any ideas?