ma, 2006-01-23 kello 09:30 -0500, Jim McQuillan kirjoitti:

> How much ram do you have in the thin client?

64 Mb ram + 4 mb video ram

> The Xserver might be running out, and the kernel kills it.
>
> If this is the case, then NFS-SWAP might be your ticket to success.

Haven't tried yet

Has someone succeeded to make flash plugin work in the environment like
us?
(Mandriva 2006.1 + LTSP4.1.1 +  mozilla-firefox-1.0.6-16.1.20060mdk.i586
+ Macromedia Flash Player 7,0,61,0)

If yes, then it something wrong in our configuration. Please let me
know.