On Tuesday 28 February 2006 12:22, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
wrote:
> On Monday 27 February 2006 21:58, Sudev Barar wrote:
> > On 2/28/06, yorick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > I'm having an issue with 4.1.1 running on SuSE 9.3.  The terminals are
> > > logging on OK via PXE. (I'm using old Compaq desktops as the thin
> > > clients).  If I have one running on it's own all is good, but as soon
> > > as I logon with another everything freezes up.  I've only got four
> > > terminals each with between 96 and 128 megs of ram. Server is an AMD
> > > 2500+ with 1 gig of Ram
> >
> > Shot in dark: Are you logging in with same user name / id? Is this
> > logging out the first terminal's session?
> > --
> > Sudev Barar
> > Learning Linux
>
> Heh, that was my first shot-in-the-dark too, but no, different logins

But just to reassure you SuSE9.3 + 4 clients works fine. ie it's not SuSE+4
thats the problem.
When you say "everything freezes up" what do you mean:

   All clients freeze?
   All network connectivity is lost?
   Server hangs so clients appear to hang?

What if you run a client shell
What happens on ws003 having ws001 working then logging in on ws002?
What DM?

James