On Wed, March 1, 2006 3:12 pm, Jon Ingason wrote:
> I am trying to download documents from www.ltsp.org. I get only fragment
> of the document (ltsp-4.1-en.pdf). What is the problem? I down loaded
> the iso-image without problems. Why are not the dockuments ocn this CDROM?

The documents are on the Sourceforge server, and Sourgeforge has put
throttling in place for files downloaded from the webserver.  They really
want us to use their file release system, which is a steaming pile of
crap.

The LTSP packages are served from the LTSP mirror, which is not on
sourceforge. That's why those files are easily downloadable.
I really need to move the documents to the mirror as well. It'll fix this
problem.

Jim.