I have LTSP setup on Ubuntu where users are locked in to running
IceWM. The install was based on ltsp-admin and not the Ubuntu-ltsp.
Problem is that only a "paper" icon appears in Nautilus. Normal login
with gnome shows files / folders icons. IceWM is available for
download in Univeres repositories and  so is not fully tested by
Ubuntu team
It is likely that IceWM is pointing to location other than where the
icons are located (??/usr/share/icons) and I think easy way out would
be to create a link at the location IceWM expects icons to be located.
ANy one who can oint me to this?
Or am I looking up the wrong way to solve the problem?
--
Sudev Barar
Learning Linux