Am Mittwoch, den 08.03.2006, 16:50 -0500 schrieb Lonnie Cumberland:
> Hello All,
>
> Is there a way to build a floppy boot disk for my clients in which I can
> specify a specific DHCP server IP?

Not as such, but you might (in case you use Etherboot) try the option
REQUIRE_VCI_ETHERBOOT to make etherboot only accept offers from a server
that knows about sending the appropriate answer.

On the other hand, you could resign to using the ALTERNATE DHCP PORT
option (or similar, not right at hand) which makes Etherboot use port
1067/1068 instead of 67/68. Similar option is available as boot
parameter for the LTSP such that the initial ramdisk dhcp client of LTSP
will also use the 1067/1068 port pair.

Anselm