Is it, or will it, be possible to use local drives in an rdesktop session?

As I understand it (ie not very well!) with 4.2 the X window manager does the magic which actually mounts the usb stick (or whatever) on the client. How does this work with SCREEN_01 = rdesktop, which doesn't run the window manager? or even SCREEN_01 = shell for that matter.

I still can't get over how fast the clients boot now. :)

Thanks very much for any help.
--
Phil Davey
Computer Officer