Jacky,

Take a look at the following wiki article:

  http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/NFS#NFS_Server_not_responding
That should explain what the problem is, and how to fix it.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jacky Li wrote:
Hi,

In a 100 Mbit network environment, I have no problem with LTSP 4.1. My network card is 3com 905B-TX. After I move it to another building with 10 Mbit environment, it passed the pivot_root point and just hangs with a nfs message not responding..still trying. Thank you in advance for your help.
Jacky

This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!