On Tue, 2006-18-04 at 21:53 +0200, Dr. Sichendra Bista wrote:
> While searching for the diskless clusters, I encountered two promising
> sites (the warewulf cluster refers to ltsp.org site, too). Interested
> can have a look at the following URLs:
>
> Warewulf  http://warewulf-cluster.org/
> OneSIS  http://onesis.sourceforge.net/

I didn't review the Warewulf material, but I did spend a few minutes on
the OneSIS site.  Now I'm confused.

It seems to me that OneSIS is along the lines of Red Hat's Stateless
Linux project.  Is this correct or am I way off?  If I'm wrong, what is
OneSIS?  That is, why would would one use it over, say LTSP or
Thinstation or Stateless Linux, etc.?

Regards,

Ranbir

--