John McMonagle wrote:

I bought a HP t5125 to test it out.

The good:
Under $200.
Small
No fan.
Can be set to boot via PXE.

Problems:
It will not boot a 2.6 kernel. A real annoyance as I'm using 2.6 as
default. Tried various 2.6 based boot CDs and it's the same.
In order to get X up in a usable state needs  custom XF86Config :(
needs following custom parts.  The VideoRam for sure.
Section "Device"
       Identifier "My Video Card"
       Driver     "via"
       VideoRam    16384
       Option      "XaaNoPixmapCache"
EndSection

Called HP didn't get much help. I suspect will need a bios update but at
the moment there is nothing available.

Anyhow really nice box but at least at the moment a bit of work to setup.

It comes with X terminal software. Could doctor that up to meet my needs
but prefer sticking to ltsp.
Anyone know how to get HP's attention?

Any Ideas?

John

begin:vcard
fn:John McMonagle
n:McMonagle;John
org:Advocap Inc
adr;dom:;;2929 Harrison St;Oshkosh;WI;54936
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:IT Manager
tel;work:920-426-0150
x-mozilla-html:FALSE