Jim.
  My luck. :-/

This was a working 4.1 installation that I switched to 4.2 and it works great with using USB.

  I must have flubbed something with the PRINTER_0_WRITE_ONLY = Y line.

I'm happy using the USB but next time I'm over there I'll give it another try for testing purposes. For now, I'd ignore my response.

Pete Billson
--
http://www.elbnet.com
ELB Internet Services, Inc.

Jim McQuillan wrote:
Pete,

Wow. So far, you are the only one reporting that it didn't fix the problem.

I've received at least 6 replies from people who claim this has fixed the problem for them.

Maybe something deeper is going wrong with yours.

Jim.

Peter Billson wrote:
Jim,
I had tried the PRINTER_0_WRITE_ONLY = Y on three different printer/client combos but had no joy.

  I use the USB printing to work-around the problem.

  Sorry.

Pete Billson