On 5/18/06, Joe Auerbach <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> - Is it possible to reinitialize or disconnect a thin client session
>> on the
>> server or in the terminal mode ?
>

> Sorry.  'Can't help with this.

In theory it has to be possible to kill the connection, but I don't
think this will have the effect you're looking for.  My thought is that
you'd want to force a reboot or a restart of the thin client and I don't
think you can do that from the server.  You can disconnect it, but that
will just kill your connection to the server.  It could lock you up or
it could cause acrolling errors that say somehting like "Error: no
server found.  Feed my Semore!"

Either way, you're better just telling users to reboot .

--

joe auerbach

How to reboot client from server:

http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/LtspinfoTips