Hello,

I am new on the list and after searching in the archive I did not
find a solution to my little problem.

I have installed ltsp 4.2 on mandriva 2006.0 official (x86_64).
The clients are i586.

It runs well but the problem is the access to local devices.
Some wiki docs mention lbus_event_handler.sh but I cannot get
traces of this script. I have seen a message saying that it's a part
of ltsp-server package. It seems that it exists only as .rpm
ro .deb packages. The fedora package is not good for x86_64 arch.
It needs libfuse and I have lib64fuse.

Are there the sources somewhere to recompile by myself?
If not, how to "build"  lbus_event_handler.sh? What it needs
for working ? It should run on the server hardware, shouldn't it?

Thank you for your help.
Serguei.