> I do notice, however, that apart from the "tut-tut"ing you've given, you
hey Scott, I didn't mean to sound out of place. All free software
developers have my greatest respect.

> didn't, in spite of my request, point me to any resource that might
> educate me as to what I'd need to change, or how to go about changing
> it. :)  I've done some googling, but no "dummies guide to i18n" pops out at
> me.
here is something on the fuse Email Archive. It may help.
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=10273722&forum_id=42692

> As I said before, I'll gladly fix it, if someone can point out what I'm
> doing wrong.

I'm still trying to get my head round LTSP.

> I'd also accept patches :)
If only I could.

Cheers.
Chris.