Hi Gadi,

> Meanwhile, I took it out and it worked just fine for me.  Keep in mind
> that whether its in or out, twm doesn't start until after the first
> login screen (ie, when nxclient makes the initial connection).  "Why?",
> you ask?  I'll tell you...

Ok, I did not know that. I just tried the same again (i.e. removed -ac,
uncommented the xauth command) and still jo joy (I get black screen with
X cursor).
But there is still some magic:
1. Previously, I had twm running even for the very first time before I
actually logged in. After enabling security, twm stopped working.
2. I have found out that twm refuses to start (with "there is already a
window manager running" error message) if it can find the correct
.Xauthority file. Once I set XAUTHORITY variable to some nonsense, it
starts up correctly.

So I really do not understand what is going on here. Maybe - you say it
is working for you - you could release your updated package so I can try
it again with a fresh setup.

Cheers,
Ondrej