All-

I'm having trouble with Emacs21 finding its' fonts, which causes the error
message (for instance) "Warning: Cannot convert string
"-*-helvetica-medium-r-*--*-120-*-*-*-*-iso8859-1" to type FontStruct" and
makes the stuff I'm editing into empty rectangles. The stuff I've found
researching it is all oriented around non-ltsp font paths - i.e. see:

What I think I need is a copy of (read symbolic link to) the updated fonts
in /usr/share/fonts/ in /opt/ltsp/i386/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/ instead of its'
current list of fonts. Before I do that, though, I thought I'd ask on the
list and see what wisdom emerged.

-Krishna