Spent a few hours on this...
Thanks for all the advice, once I am done I hope to post a clear how to.
Overall CCK Wizard is nice but still requires each user to do ONE extension
install to setup all the settings you can imagine in firefox.
Not bad but to eliminate this would be great.
So one step away from total automation.
Then I tried the /etc/firefox files...
Made a template user and setup firefox the way I needed.
Then I cp files into this folder ie extensions and prefs and then all was well
when I added a new user, BUT any changes means redoing the users .mozilla
folder?
Wish there was an include/override way to do this.
Now onto openoffice centralization
--
Alfred Nutile
Alternative Sustainable Technology Solutions