Hello,

> I would like to add
> Option         "AutoRepeat" "250 30"
> or something similar but I can't find the way to do it.

I included it here.

vi /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/build_x4_cfg
Section "InputDevice"
       Identifier  "Keyboard0"
       Driver      "keyboard"
       Option      "XkbLayout" "${XKBLAYOUT:-"us"}"
->   Option      "AutoRepeat" "400 30"
EndSection

But this hasn't solved my problem. I don't really understand what's happening.
When I boot the terminal and get the login dialog, 50% of the time the
repeat-delay is fine, the other 50% of the boots I try to login in,
but the letters run away on me. 5 or 6 characters per key stroke.

What could be cuasing this?
Other terminals respond 100% of the time to the adjustments I can make
with Option      "AutoRepeat"

Any suggestions are very welcome.
Chris.