Hi Guys,

First off great work on the local dev access. Simply awesome.....

I a similar issue as bug6560. If the users home dir is on NFS, we host
our home folders on a IBM AS/400 V5R3 NFS server, then we get the
following error "Unable to make the fifo: Unknown error 524" but if the
user's home dir is on the local ltsp server it works great.

We are running LTSP-4.2 Update 2.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston