Selon Verner Kjærsgaard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Onsdag 12 juli 2006 09:32 skrev Romain Surleau:
>
> > I did that this way : install freedos (http://www.freedos.org/) on the
> > hard drive ; just make a very small partition, don't need 50MB. Download
> > from rom-o-matic (http://rom-o-matic.net/) the "Dos executable ROM Image
> > (.com)" for your ethernet card, and launch it by the autoexec.bat. Works
> > fine.
> >
> > Romain.
> >
> >..lots of text cut away...
>

> Dear Romain,
>
> - may we see a copy of your autoexec.bat ?
> - thank you in advance!

You may :)
There is just one line :

eb-xxxx-3c90x.com

where xxxx is the version of rom-o-matic, and 3c90x because I use 3com 905
ethernet cards.
When the station boots FreeDos, it only launches eb-xxxx-3c90x.com, which
activates the ethernet card and make it search for a dhcp server. Then the ltsp
server makes the rest.

Romain.