hi all,

I've been using ltsp42 on centos 4.3 for sometime, and it works great.

this morning I try to update the ltsp with ltsp42 update 2, but there is
one problem with our hp t5000/t5520 thin client.
after booting to pxe the client hang after detect network card (via-
rhine II) then run initrd and says "kernel panic - dhcp error" like
message.
the other client that use different network card like rtl8139 works just
fine.

I search the web and find someone that have some problem like me, but
there is no solution (as far I read it ;)).

after that I put back the original ltsp42, it runs without complaining
that dhcp error or kernel panic.

is there anychange to ltsp42 update regarding via rhine network card
module ?
should I add anything to the kernel parameter?

thanks in advance