Each time I boot my ltsp terminal everything goes fine on the terminal
but it also fire up another X server on the server where I get a message
saying that default visual :0 is already in use should I try :1. If I
say yes I end up with two kde session.

Server is running fedora core 5. problem started when I've updated ltsp
to the latest release, 4.2.

How to stop that strange behaviour...

Thanks
--