On 19/07/06, Michael Crider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been working on compiling dosemu in LBE for 4.2.  I'm giving up for
> now, but I want to record the steps I have done here in case someone
[SNIP]

Interesting bits to chew on ...however reverting to your original
reason of running dosemu at the treminal "It is using up large memory
on server" seems to indicate something wrong as most DOS programs
worked within severe memory limitation of 640kb and even the programs
that did use high mem were restricted to ??? 8mb??
With this in mind why should even several instances of dosemu running
take up so much server mem / load? I have asked a friend admin who is
running/supporting 15~18 dosemu logins to share the top and free
output which I will post back. Can you also post what your server
says?
--
Regards,
Sudev Barar