Hi Sami

I am using FC5 with ltsp and have no problems, its been a while since I
set it up but after following the documents It installed with some
effort but the local devices worked OK. on the whole I think that the
local devices work at the kernel level and the distros tend to use the
same kernel sources so I think that there is really no point in trying
different distros.

try reworking your way through the install steps maybe you missed
something (its usually the case for me when something doesnt work),
sorry I cant give you a better answer

Darrin