hy tom.
i assume you mean direct graphics access. this is not possible over network.
to get dga work with an application you will have to install that application
into the client image. meaning /opt/ltsp/i386 in my case. now this is a bit
of work. and hasnt worked for me yet. you might try installing the LBE for
your ltsp and start from there. an easiert way to get mplayer fast enough for
playback is to use glx over network with the nvidia binary drivers from mr.
ehrenberg. look around on the list for them. but then you *will* have
problems with asynchron sound as long as the player is still running on the
server. what linux do you use by the way? if you are using ubuntu it might be
pretty easy to install mplayer (even better - mythtv - give it a try) to the
client. let the list know if you get it to work, and how, and if not feel
free to ask some more.
mfg
sonicx