You can assign the SAME address every time; see the wiki for how to use
the configuration where it recognizes the MAC address and sets the
parameters (screen size, video driver, IP address) identically on every
boot cycle.

-Krishna

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Jim McQuillan wrote:

On Wed, August 9, 2006 3:57 pm, Drummen wrote:
> Hello all.
>
> I am trying to get my new LTSP Term-150 to boot via static IP. It will
> boot
> via DHCP just fine.. but for the setup I am going to be implimenting.. I
> need it to be able to boot via Static IP.
>
> I cannot find where to change anything at all on the thin client. Is there
> key that I can hit to get into the settings on the thin client?

You can't do that.

There's no place to plug in an IP address on the unit.

It really requires DHCP to assign an address.

Jim McQuillan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]