Le Mon, 21 Aug 2006 23:54:18 +0200
Nicolas CHEVE <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> a écrit:

>>If existing LTSP 2.6.16 kernel exist, could someone give me an url ?
>>
>>If not, does it mean that I do compile myself such kind of kernel ?
>>In these case, could someone give me help about compiling kernel for
>>LTSP thin client ? I never build a linux kernel... :(
>>
>>++
>>Nicolas

With help of Gadi and jammcq on IRC, I compiled my first kenrel (at all)
with kernel kit.

With a 2.6.16 my HP t5125 term succesfully run at the first time.

Don't know what is broken on 2.6.17 but could spend time to help if you
want as I can reproduce the kernel panic all the times you need ;o)

++
Nicolas