Hi,
Under LTSP-4.1.1, my "ca_enhanced" keyboard layout is working fine. I installed
LTSP-4.2 (not an upgrade from ltsp-4.1.1 but a fresh install to a separate
/opt/ltsp-4.2 directory), with a configuration similar to my LTSP-4.1.1
version, and everything is working perfectly expect that my "ca_enhanced"
keyboard layout is not working: I only get a "us" keyboard layout.

Anybody with a clue as to what have changed between LTSP-4.1.1 and LTSP-4.2 on
that matter?

Here is my LTSP-4.2 configuration file:

===========================
[Default]