I currently have been operating roughly 10 Thin clients on LTSP 4.1.1 at this one site for about a year now.  They always get a static IP via dhcpd from the ltsp server, everything just works(ed).

Now when the thin clients boot up, they get to the login screen for ltsp and everything, only problem is they seem to be getting an address from another dhcp server I use for everything but ltsp.

For example:

ws002 {
        hardware ethernet    00:13:90:00:xx:xx:;
        fixed-address        10.1.1.36;
        filename             "/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.26-ltsp-3";
    }
a line from my dhcpd.conf file.  This still seems to work because when the thin clients boots it says " Me:10.1.1.36 and continues.

When I run the command  last | less | grep still | uniq, I get this as one if the lines for that thin client:

username  10.1.1.239:0 10.1.1.239    Mon Sep 18 06:19 still logged in

It seems like this address is being obtained after the Thin Client has booted otherwise I would assume it just wouldn't boot.  Is there anything I can do to get this operating normally again?  I need to be able to set params in lts.conf, use ltspinfo, etc.

Any help is much appreciated.

Chris