Petre/John, thanks for your replies and I appreciate it very much.

This is going to be on a slow/WAN/Internet link. I tried FreeNX
sometime back but was unsuccessful in limiting the user's access only
to the application. Will look into it again.

I will sure try the K12LTSP using VNC in Kiosk mode and see if that
works better.

Thanks Again,
DuKo.