Hi list

I'm trying to make my HP 5300C USB scanner work on a client.
It worked fine on LTSP 4.1, loading hpusbscsi and scanner modules, but I
can't find hpusbscsi module in kernel modules now that I use LTSP 4.2.
My client kernel is 2.6.17.8-ltsp-1. I found hpusbscsi.ko in the
server's kernel (2.6.10-5-686, Ubuntu breezy) but just copying it didn't
work.

When plugged, the scanner is seen by sane-find-scanner, but not
identified by scanimage -L.

Somebody can help?

Thanks

--