G. David Sword wrote:
Hi
I have been following the instructions in the wiki about installing MueKow on Debian, and although it took a few attempts to get it all to download and install properly, it is now installed as per the instructions. I have run qemu as a test, as described in the wiki, and it boots up to a login screen.

Unfortunately, the terminals will not boot. On etherboot machines, we get
error: not a valid image
unable to load file

and on pxe machines -
Ready.

And the terminal stops booting there.

I have tried building both sid and etch clients, with the same results. I would be grateful for any pointers on how to fix this.
Hello
I am still really struggling with this - I realise this is all kinda new and bleeding edge - is there a better way to ask for assistance? Should I stay with 4.2 and build a custom kernel?

Many thanks.
David
begin:vcard
fn:G David Sword
n:Sword;G David
org:William Sword Ltd
adr:Blairlinn;;Groveside Bakeries;Cumbernauld;;G67 2TX;Scotland, UK
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Joint Managing Director
tel;work:01236 725094
tel;fax:01236 730472