This was discussed on the K12LTSP list a few months ago.  The consensus seemed
to be
that while it's kinda neat technology, the company is pretty hostile to Linux.
Google for

jackpc site:www.redhat.com/archives/k12osn

and find the message with the link to their PPT presentation about how 'Linux
doesn't
really do thin clients well'.  No thanks.

Petre