Hi,

 LTSP 4.2, Debian Stable/Testing
 /etc/exports has entries to export /opt/ltsp and the swap file, for
172.28.30.*/255.255.255.0
 /etc/hosts.allow also allows things to 172.28.
 server ip address is 172.28.30.254
 All machines are using the same isolated hub (no other network traffic),
dhcp config is like this:
--
subnet 172.21.30.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
range 172.21.30.1 172.21.30.253;

----

  I used the ltspadmin to generate config files, changed just the above
settings, but it hangs when trying to mount root fs, it says permission
denied  to clients, and shows the correct ip address for the server
172.28.30.254. No firewall is running, and I even see on the server
logs, mountd says some "unknown machine" (but it tells the ip given by
the dhcp) tried to mount /opt/ltsp/i386. Using /usr/bin/host resolves
the given ip to the right entry on /etc/hosts. Tried to mount that same
dir with a laptop connected to the server (no success), I see nfs as
running on ltspcfg (restarted ltspcfg many times, everytime it said nfs
was running, it really was).

 I'm lost, hope it's not something dumb I missed, misconfigured.

 thanks,

 Lauro C.

 I used LTSP, 3 or before that, don't really recall, worked ok, I did not
use distro packages, but unfortunately I lost my documentation of that
work, could be useful to have the work log.

 I did not install ltsp-rdesktop, guess it's not a problem, right?

--
Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo sistema de antivĂ­rus e
 acredita-se estar livre de perigo.