Hi Casey,
> Hey All,
>
> Okay, I did a search that didn't come up with much. I have a colored imac
> and when I hold down the "N" key to boot from the K12LTSP server it skips
> past it and starts booting the hard drive. Their is no firmware lock so I am
> not sure what the problem is.

Have you correctly installed the ppc thin client rpm from k12ltsp?

I've never used that distro (k12ltsp), but I played a few times with
their ppc thin client rpm and I can tell you that it definitly works. It
is not a seemless install, but one can set it up reasonably fast if you
undestand thoroughly ltsp boot model and a little bit of mac booting
(openfirmware and yaboot mainly).
Don't forget to set up dhcp to give a yaboot file instead of a
pxelinux.0 file and specify the right ppc nfs tree (you'll probably have
to work on a mac address per mac address basis).

As far as booting on the network, just press alt-apple-o-f at the same
time from turn on time until the openfirmware prompt appear, then
something like boot enet:,\yaboot should do it for most of the mac G3
(syntax might differ slighly depending on openfirmware version). Note :
I happened to find a completly autistic mac G3 once, so if it does not
work, try another one.

Cheers,

Denis

Denis Cardon