Hi Jean-Michel,
> There is now a better solution than using esddsp...

it is not better, it is way better!
> I just relased full Esound and PulseAudio support for Flash 9 based on
> the additional interface support library.

It works perfectly on mdv2007. I recommand all ltsp flash users to
switch to flash9beta + Jean Michel's audio layer.
> What's more, the PulseAudio layer features full synchronization between
> audio and video. (ESD still sucks, I can't do miracles ;-)

Yeah, esd sucks, synchronization if awfull. Yet I haven't had time yet
to switch to pulseaudio on thin client.
> The driver has built-in autodetection code, so it will automatically
> select the best output available based on environment variables
> (PULSE_SERVER, ESPEAKER, etc).
>
> It's still experimental, but it works for me.

Works for us too !
> You can get the source, RPMS and more information on:
> http://pulseaudio.revolutionlinux.com/

mdv2006 rpm does not work on mdv2007. Compilation was very easy though
(all devel dependencies are available through main or contrib source).
> I'll try to push the source to Macromedia, but I want to have a couple
> of beta-testers first.

Beta testing went like a charm here (for the esd part). Is there any
available drop-in pulseaudio server to install in the lstp tree?

Kudos to Jean Michel and the Revolution Linux team !

Cheers,

Denis

--
Denis Cardon