François Patte a écrit :

Something was wrong with my rc.localdev (v 4.1.1...)

| François Patte a écrit :
| | [EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
| | | tell us what version of ltsp? sounds loike lbuscd is not
running..4.2 it
| | | should just work
| |
| | Version 4.2 rev3
| |
| | Yes lbuscd is not running at boot time in spite of LOCAL_STORAGE = Y
| | declaration in lts.cfg
| |
| | If I start it by hand, then startx it is OK but not finished: the test
| |
| | /usr/sbin/lbus_event_handler.sh add block /tmp 1024 Temp
| |
| | returns: "ERROR CONNECTING"

Now this message does not appear but it is still not working. While
making ls -l Drives, I can see the tmp directory like this:

?-------? ? ? ?    ?tmp (white on red background)

While executing the test:

ltspfs on /home/jd/Drives/tmp type fuse (rw,nosuid,nodev,user=jd)

I get this error from bash:

Error near unexepted token "("

So, let's protect:

ltspfs on /home/jd/Drives/tmp type fuse "(rw,nosuid,nodev,user=jd)"

answer:

remote dir must specified as host:dir

trying this syntax gives ERROR connecting

And I am still unable to have a usb stick/HD "hotplugged" on the TC.

plz help, thank you.
- --
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique