Yes they exist:

cxdm:/home/evaing # find / -name "libesddsp.so.*"
/opt/ltsp/i386/lib/libesddsp.so.0.2.32
/opt/ltsp/i386/lib/libesddsp.so.0
find: WARNING: Hard link count is wrong for /sys/devices: this may be a
bug in your filesystem driver.  Automatically turning on find's -noleaf
option.  Earlier results may have failed to include directories that
should have been searched.
/usr/lib/libesddsp.so.0.2.36
/usr/lib/libesddsp.so.0
/usr/lib64/libesddsp.so.0.2.36