Thanks, I didn't read that before, it's not a device, a network share.
 I'll won't have to worry, since students can and will keep formating the
boot floppies, those machines don't have PXE, but your ideas may be
useful on other labs I manage, I' write them down. I'll leave teacher's
machine to do that.

 thanks again,

 Lauro