Hello All,

Could someone give a good howto ,on how to get a serial port to activate
on a client. I'm using K12LTSP v 5.0. I added the "MODULE_01 = "serport"
for this client in the /etc/lts.conf file. WHne the client boots up I do
see "Serport module loaded". And when i do a lsmod, from a shell on the
client, i see serport listed as a loaded module for the client. But,,,
problem is im trying to use an old Fuji mx-1200 dig cam on the client and
it never shows that there is an avaiavable serial to choose from,,when
going through the Digikam wizard,,so hence no worky on the client. This is
an oldie cam with the serial port cable/interface. If i do this camera on
the server it works fine. I should probably just set it up on the server
and save myself a bunch of grief!!!:)..
Any ideas  appreciated.

Barry