hi
I'm trying to install a new ltsp 4.2 server and in the two clients i've
tryed to boot from this 2 servers the load process runs 'till the client
starts to enter graphical mode.

Then the X cross apear on the screen for half a second, then the screen goes
black, some text apears (very fast so i cannot read it) and then this
process repeats itself for 6 or 7 times.
after this i get an error saying "xserver failed"

It seems to me that the terminal is trying to change to a graphical mode
that the monitor does not support.
THIS HAPPENS IN KDE, which I've configured on the server in the first place

If i switch in /etc/sysconfig/desktop to gnome/gdm everything is running
fine

if i boot in text mode then do a "startx" the same problem happens, and when
i try to use the keyboard (to open the log, for example), the keyboard isnt
working any more.

thankyou