Hi Tyagi,
>       I am using K12ltsp ( ltsp-4.4.1 ) with FC4 that is working fine but
> according to our need the total ltsp clients increasing rapidly so I
> want to
> configure cluster for LTSP.
> But after doing a lot of search I could not get any solution for
> clustering
> (openMosix, openSSI etc.) on LTSP-4.4.1 and FC-4 with kernel 2.6.XX.
> So if
> any one is using it please help me.
openmosix and most other clustering solution currently do not fit very
well for clustering a lstp server since there is a need for share unix
socket, local daemon, etc. that are very disturbed when pieces gets
spread all over your cluster nodes. It will probably come sooner or
later though.

However current lstp clustering can be achieved with clustered
dhcp/tftp/nfs/homedirs for failover and some load balancing on the
server that is used for xdmcp request for load spreading. There has been
a few post lately about this subject.

Cheers,

Denis

> With Regards