With 4.2 and NBD Swap, you set the swap parameters in etc/sysconfig/ltspswapd,
and NOT in lts.conf. So in lts.conf, you don't need the "SWAPFILE_SIZE" line
(but keep the "USE_NBD_SWAP=Y" line).

See
http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Swap#Swap_for_LTSP_4_2_and_Later_NBD
on how to set up swap in 4.2