Hi all,

Hope all is well with everyone.

I am trying to get dual Dell 1907FP monitors on a ATI Radeon 7000 dual
port(1 X Digital 1 X analog) on ltsp-4.2. I built the xorg.conf file on a
live Centos 4.4 box and the card and monitors work great. Once I move the
config file to the /etc/ dir on the ltsp root and tell the client in
lts.conf to use the new config all is well but the analog port monitor
goes into sleep mode and will not do anything. The monitor it self say
"in power save mode"

The spanning seems to be working as I move the mouse into the other
monitor region but the monitor is not "on". The mouse pointer does not
stop at the edge of the screen like if you were in single monitor mode.

I have attached my xorg.conf file just in case anyone would like to see it.

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobis your my only hope! ;)

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting
-E-Mail  [EMAIL PROTECTED]