Thank you for you suggestion.
Unfortunately there is no build_x4_cfg in my /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/ directory.
there is however a xorg.conf already in the /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/X11/ directory.

Perhaps we are using different versions of LTSP.  I am using the
ltsp-server-standalone package in UBUNTU 6.10, which from what I've
read is LTSP5.

On 2/7/07, José Queiroz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This is a copy of a message I sent some days ago to the list. You can
> see the full thread in the archives.
>
> ------------------ cut here -----------------------------
> I got some trouble in configuring keyboard layout for my terminals.
>
> The terminal haves a Brazilian keyboard, model "ABNT2", with "BR" layout.
>
> When loaded, the "\" key was giving me "<", and "]" key was giving me "\".
>
> I looked the code, and found that "(ltsp root tree)/etc/build_x4_cfg"
> was ignoring the settings of XKBMODEL, XKBOPTIONS and XKBVARIANT from
> "lts.conf".
>
> The problematic code was:
>
> -----------------------------
> Section "InputDevice"
>       Identifier  "Keyboard0"
>       Driver      "keyboard"
>       Option      "XkbLayout" "${XKBLAYOUT:-"us"}"
> EndSection
> -----------------------------
>
> I've changed it to:
>
> ---------------------------------
> Section "InputDevice"
>       Identifier  "Keyboard0"
>       Driver      "keyboard"
>       Option      "XkbModel"   "${XKBMODEL:-"pc101"}"
>       Option      "XkbLayout"  "${XKBLAYOUT:-"us"}"
>       Option      "XkbVariant" "${XKBVARIANT:-""}"
>       Option      "XkbOptions" "${XKBOPTIONS:-""}"
> EndSection
>
> Now my keyboard works fine.

Tomoki Taniguchi
SKYPE: taiyocable.com_taniguchi_tomoki