Wierd question here.  I am fiddling around with LTSP and installed it in
ubuntu.  My clients boot up fine and I can login and use all software
(haven't worked on local devices or audio yet).  Anyway, I was going to
change the configuration for my client video memory and looked for
lts.conf (/opt/ltsp/i386/etc) but it was not there.  I gather that is
where it is supposed to be but alas it is not there.  First question is
where is it?  Can this work without one?  How do I find it?  Can I just
make one there or will it use one from somewhere else?  My linux
knowledge is as a tinkerer and tried find but it didn't "find" it.

Tks,

Bill