Two minor issues with these terminals.

First, when they are booting up there is a screen or two of text that goes by,
and then the monitor says "Out of Range" for several more moments and then the
Fedora login screen appears and all is well.

This happens with several different brands and sizes of LCD monitors.
Unfortunately, the text goes by so fast that it's difficult to catch exactly
what the last line was before it goes "out of range".

This doesn't appear to do any harm as the login screen eventually appears and
everything works.  But is there a way that I can prevent it from doing that?  I
considered using the Linux Progress Patch kernel and seeing what happens, but
that kernel doesn't appear to be distributed with LTSP 4.2, or I'm looking in
the wrong place for it.

Second, is there a way to get the glx extension working on the terminals?  It
doesn't really matter if it runs slowly, but I would like to get it running if
I can, mostly just to see if it can be done.  The only thing that uses it is the
xscreensaver stuff so it's not a particularly big deal.  I tried
"X_MODULE_0=glx" and "MODULE_01=glx" in my lts.conf and the first one didn't do
anything and the second one caused the terminals to not finish booting (they
got into that "out of range" spot and never came back).