Thanks,

After your answers I tried some other types, and they did shutdown normally.
So I also think it is hardware dependant. If I find out what causes this
behaviour, I will report it.

George

On 2/24/07, Nadav Kavalerchik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i have the same issue on only one of our workstations in the lab. weird ?
i think it's the hardware ?
it's a mix class of many P1 & P2 from different hardware manufacturers and
all shutdown cleanly, except this one.
(we use KDE thou)

On 2/20/07, George Janszen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I Use a LTSP network for nearly 2 years in an Internetcafee in Amsterdam
> Centrum. With two ubuntu-5.04  servers (hoary) and and the ltsp-4.1scripts.
Works really great! Customers love it too.